Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This weekend

Well I haven't blogged in forever, so I decided to put in a little update of our weekend. This weekend, we went down to south Jordan on Friday night, and stayed with Brian's family. It was a lot of fun. On Saturday morning, Brian's mom, Brian, Annika and I all went shopping, which was so much fun! We went to Hobby Lobby, (which is a wonderful store) and then we went to target. I swear every time I am anywhere close to a target I just want to go. Because I think that it is a great store, and I just can't figure out why Logan doesn't have one yet! Well At target, we bought Annika a booster seat for her to sit in while she is eating her Rice Cereal. She has become such a good eater, she get so excited when she see's the spoon. It is a lot of fun! After we left Brian's parents we went to hang out with one of Brian's high school friends. Brandon and Whitney and their son T.J. he is so cute, he is almost 2 and he is so crazy. He was running all over the place. Lots of fun, I am sure Annika will be there one day. On Sunday I got a new calling... Ward Enrichment Leader, I have been on the committee forever, I kept thinking that I am out of ideas but I guess that they think I have plenty more in me... I guess we will just see how that goes. we also had my whole family over for dinner. Alli graduated from CEU on Saturday, Way to go Alli, now she just needs to pass her state boards and she can cut hair professionally. Having my family over to our house for dinner is something that we have never ever done, and we have been married for 2 years so I figured it was about time. They invite us out there every Sunday so it was about time that we returned the favor. It was fun, we ate and then we played games. It was such a nice afternoon, we opened the windows and propped the door open and just enjoyed the nice day. I love that it is actually starting to feel like spring, and Annika loves being outside which is a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I think you are going to be soo great as an enrichment leader! I am excited for you!

Adam and Aubrey said...

So that's what the mysterious calling was. . . interesting. The Lord must know you are a creative soul. And yes you are, you'll find lots of good ideas. You know lots of people and your smart!

That highchair is cute. That's what I was trying to explain that my mom-in-law bought. She looks so big!