Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Wheels!


Well so we finally bought a new car. Wahoo! It is not new, but it is new to us, so it is fun. My condition for buying a new car, was I wanted Air Conditioning for this summer. Both of our other cars have broken air conditioners. I have to tell you the other day we were driving and we turned on the air conditioner, and I actually got cold in a car, in the summer. That is a really nice change from sweating! But I did not want Annika to have to ride around in a hot car during the summer, so the new car is nice. We really like driving it. Just thought I would let you all see it! If any of you or anyone you know is looking for a nice, reliable, sweet spirited 1993 sable, let us know, we will get you a steal of a deal!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

congrats on the new car! We got one last summer for the same reason.. a/c! Can't live with out in a car! House is another matter, as long as I'm living in a basement I won't demand a/c in the house!

Adam and Aubrey said...

yay for a new car with AC!!!! Woo hoo. Bravo to you ritzy big spenders.

Thursday? Eh? Are you coming? YOU BETTER.

Jamie Younker said...

WAHOOO! New cars are the best! We just got a new one too (Well.. new to us) We needed something that wasn't going to break down every other week.

Jen Jarrett said...

what a find! You lucky ducks you.

Kelsie said...

Hey Alisha! I found your blog from another friends! It is fun to see what you guys are up to! Your little girl is adorable! I hope all is well!
Kelsie Keller