Monday, May 26, 2008

Cabbage Patch Doll

Lately Annika has become a lot better at using her hands, the other day I was cleaning the house and I sat Annika up to just play with some of her toys, and Brian came in and told me I needed to look at Annika. I walked into the room and this is what Annika was doing. She sat and played with the hair on her doll for about 20 minutes. It is so fun to watch her play with this little doll. Although it makes me feel like she is growing up so fast. It is fun to watch every stage just becomes more fun. She is doing so much now, sitting up, and becoming a lot more interactive. She is starting to understand the game of peek-a-boo, and she laughs when you tickle her. It is so much fun! On a totally separate note, we went and got family pictures taken the other day, okay it was before mothers day, but I was just looking at them, admiring how cute I thought they were so I figured I would put one on here for everyone to look at! My husband and daughter are pretty good looking!

7 comments:

Holly said...

That is a cute family picture! I'm so glad I found your blog. Here is mine.

bre said...

Your little girls is ADORABLE!!! I found your blog through one of my friend's, and it just reminded me that you had a baby...But she is so cute! How fun...

Adam and Aubrey said...

Who did your pic's? I like them. Annika is so adorable. Good idea to get your family pictures done before she can take off running. You are so amazingly smart!

I love the doll. She's already got those motherly instincts!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

She is definitley a gril! Your sister who does hair must be teaching her her tricks while you are at work!

Brittney said...

So cute!! I love that she is playing with her cabbage patch doll! I used to love those things! She is so adorable, and I think you are so cute in your family picture too! You all three look so great! Love it! your little girl is just too cute!

JO said...

I love the family picture. You look so great Lish. What a darling family, you must be so proud.

amber said...

You are ALL so cute! :)