Tuesday, June 24, 2008

hmmmm.....

Well I haven't posted for a while so I thought that I should. The month of June has just flown by for me. It is crazy that it is almost already over. Well Summer has definitely begun, and we are enjoying the sunny days. But not so much loving the heat. I am sure that it is just going to get worse, so I am not going to complain to much. Well Last week me and Annika, along with Robin and Corban, went up to the Logan fire station, they were doing some activities for kids. It was fun. We got to sit in the Fire Truck. On Thursday some of my friends from high school were all going to the pool. It worked out nicely because my family was going on the same day. So me and Annika went and hung out at the pool all day. I got Annika all covered with her sunscreen, however, I did get sunburned. From now on I will put the sun screen on both of us. I just get so excited to get that first summer tan. Well I definitely have lines now. On Friday, me and Brian got away and actually went out on a date just the two of us. We went to the Olive Garden and had a nice time. On Saturday my family was all getting together to put in a sprinkler system for my grandma and grandpa Reeder. The boys all worked so hard, and we got it pretty much done, the worst part was that they couldn't find the water pipe, so at the end of the day we had a really nice sprinkler system, we just didn't have any water going to it. Oh Well. On Sunday we just spent the day relaxing. Well that was out weekend. Lots of fun and lots of sun!
Annika has started moving around quite a bit more. Right now she is just rolling to things that she wants. But she gets on all fours like she is ready to crawl. The other day I set her in her crib, while I was putting away clothes, and I looked over at her, and she had pulled herself up and she was sucking on the rail of her crib. Crazy I don't think that she is old enough to be able to do things like that. It is fun to see her trying to figure out how to move and get to what she wants, but kind of scary at the same time. She is so fun, and her little personality get stronger everyday. What a funny kid.

6 comments:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Sounds like a fun weekend to me! But I will have to say it is sad when we start to consider a "date" with our hubbies going out to dinner . . . and thinking and talking about the kids the entire time:) Remember the dates before kids??? Much more exciting!

Adam & Ady said...

ALISHA!!!! I got your blog from Jo's blog! You are so dang cute and you have a little girl!! I had no idea. I am going to continue to peak into your cute blog! I miss hanging out with you!!!

THE BROOKS CLAN said...

I totally agree with Kristin. However, they're still fun! I wish we could have gone swimming, that looks like so much fun. Next time.

Chelsie said...

She is so adorable! It was fun to see you guys on Monday.

Jamie Younker said...

Isn't summer the best?! I'm totally loving it too. I can't believe how fast your little girl is growing up! Wish I could have gone to the fire station... i was planning on it, and then got sick instead. :)

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

oh my goodness your little girl is adorable!!!! She looks a lot like you!! I just saw you on brady's page and thought i would say hi!!! how have you been?!