Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tinfoil Dinners

Well within the last week we have got to eat tinfoil dinners twice. Last Thursday, we went up Logan Canyon with the Brooks' and enjoyed some tinfoil dinners. It was so much fun except for the fact that I got 15 mosquito bites on my back alone. Poor Annika got quite a few too. She got a bite right between her eyes. Who knew it was even possible for her to get bit there. There also bit her on the back of her head. I felt so bad for her. I know how bad I itch my bites, and she could not even itch. Well They are healing now just fine!
This week my parents are at girls camp, my mom is the camp director and so my dad went with them. So while the parents are away.... The kids decided to cook tinfoil dinners in the fire pit. It was a lot of fun to go hang out with my brothers and sisters. Poor Jen is so board sitting in the house all day long just waiting for her leg to heal. I really feel bad for her, but I think our tinfoil dinners really brightened up her whole day. Anyways, both nights were a lot of fun, we really enjoy being outside on these nice summer nights!

5 comments:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Tin foil dinner are the best! I can't believe how your family has grown! I don't even recognize them! Crazy!

Adam & Ady said...

That makes me want one :) You guys seem to have a lot of fun adventures!

rigbyspot said...

Hey Alisha! It's Shalise Rigby!

You're daughter is soooo cute! I found your blog through the Pack's. It's fun to see what your cute family is up to. My blog is private but if you want to be blogger friends send me an email and we'll keep caught up. Good to see you! ~Shalise
shaliserigby@gmail.com

Brittney said...

tinfoil dinner would brighten up anyone's day- you can bring me one anytime you want to! Just kidding looks like fun!

Anndee Hoskins said...

Wow, I didn't even recognize your brothers. That is crazy. I hope you are doing well. :)