Thursday, August 13, 2009

Catch up

Last week was kind of a crazy week. On Wednesday Annika and I got to hang out with some friends from Logan. Robin and her cute little boys Corban and Jace. And Britney and her cute little boys Tai and Kua. We went to the swimming pool at Britney's house. It was so much fun to get to sit and talk with these girls. I haven't seen them in so long. We all had fun swimming, and eating lunch, but by the end it was definitely nap time. (The picture is of Tai, Annika who needs a nap and Corban)

On Thursday Annika and I drove up to Logan, it was Cache County fair time. Jordan and Austin raised lambs again this year, so we went up to watch them show their lambs. We got up there thursday afternoon. We got to hang out and watch them show.

Then we walked up to the 4-h building to see what ribbons they got on all of the other things that they entered. Austin got a big rosette ribbon on one of the ties he had tied. and Jordan got a big rosette on a poetry book he put together. Way to go! After the 4-H building we went back to my parents house and ate dinner. Then we went back in to the Rodeo. I dressed Annika up in her Wranglers, and her cute pink cowgirl boots. She was ready for the Rodeo.

Since the Rodeo didn't start until 8 she slept through most of it. But it was a lot of fun. There were these huge horses that pulled a wagon around. They were huge. I took a picture of Annika with them the next day just to show how tall and big they were.

Annika and I spent the night at my parents house, and went to watch lamb shows again on Friday. While we were waiting for one of the lamb shows to start, we walked over and sat on one of the tractors they had out on display. Annika loved driving it.

Then she got to ride on one of the mechanical bulls. I got her to even put her hand in the air like a real bull rider! We watched Jordan and Austin show again, and they did a great job! Then it was time for us to come home.

We had a great time at the fair!

2 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

Haha!!!! Those are some GREAT pictures!!!! I love them! I am glad you guys came up! It was fun spending time talking with you and seeing Annika.

Brittney said...

Love the pics! Looks good! And I love the one with all the kids. We should get together again!