Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pirates and Bugs


On Monday night our Neighborhood had a BBQ. It was a lot of fun! One of the neighbors knows a guy who dresses up like Captain Jack Sparrow, so he came to our BBQ with his boat. He was really cute with the kids and let some of them hold his gun or his knife. He let us all get pictures with him. Then he left his boat and all of the kids loved playing on it all night long. It was fun to get to know our neighbors better and meet some new ones.


Annika loves to look at bugs, and the other day we had a praying mantis on the patio. I picked it up so annika could play with it. She loves looking at them, but kinda freaks out when she is holding them and they crawl around. It is funny to watch. I just thought it was fun!


2 comments:

Jen Jarrett said...

I love that last picture! You actually got her to smile at the camera. Something I haven't been able to do in a while. The little stink. I hope I can see you guys again soon. The pirates look like fun! Great photo's.

The Bucks said...

Where can I get a job like that, especially if it comes with a boat?!