Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fresh Fruit



Annika loves eating the strawberries off of our plants. She has even been found eating a white strawberry that she picked for herself. (ew gross!) She will walk over to the plants and lift up the leaves and look for any strawberry she can find. This is how she reacts to any fruit she finds out she can pick.

Within the last couple of weeks our Raspberries are getting riper and riper. At least once a day we walk over and pick them. Most of the time they are gone before we even make it inside. I am so glad that Annika loves her fruit, but I like Raspberries too. I just want her to share a couple of them with me! I decided to take some pictures of her enjoying her Raspberries, because it is so fun to watch her inhale them. The fresh berries are a Summer favorite and I am so glad that we now have them in our yard for us to enjoy!

5 comments:

Neisha said...

Wow a mini skirt she looks adorable.

Alisha LeBaron said...

LOL I do love the outfit but I didn't even know you guys had raspberry plants. She has the world at her fingertips with everything you guys have and do. LUCKY GIRL!!!! AND I don't believe that she doesn't share the raspberries with you because whenever she has anything when I'm around it's one for her and one for me... ;^) So c'mon leash. Just say, "pleeeease!?" (in her little cute voice)

Kristy said...

Isn't is great to eat raspberries everyday and not pay for them. I love it! Kristy

Eric and Shandi Ditlevsen said...

I can't believe how big she is! WOW! I love fresh fruit. Eric's parents have raspberries, strawberries, peaches, blackberries, plums, apples, grapes.....it is amazing! I love going out there and picking all i can eat and more! We made peach jam and bottle peaches the other day and I just can't get enough! :) And YES we need to get together SOON!

Ashlee said...

We have raspberries too and the kids hardly leave me any, they eat them right off the plant. Looks like Annika does too! Love the garden.