Monday, August 23, 2010

Jack


On August 13th Brian and I got to go see Jack Johnson in concert. Heidi gave us tickets for our birthdays and babysat for the night. It was so much fun to get away for a night and just go on a date with Brian. Leading up to this night I was so nervous that Adalyn was just going to cry the whole time for them. I wasn't sure that I was ready to leave my baby. And she doesn't want to drink from a bottle, which means if she is away from me, she doesn't have anything to eat. So I was nervous how this night would play out.

It actually was wonderful. We left our house at about 5:00 and went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. After dinner I called Heidi to see how everything was going and she said that both of the girls were asleep. So we headed up to Usana and kind of got lost on the way. The GPS was taking us to some business, but we made it. We spread out the blanket and the opening act started.

It was a lot of fun. The concert ended at 11 and we headed home. When we got home, both girls were asleep! It was a fun night. Thank you Heidi for the tickets and for Babysitting, we had a great night!

No comments: