Friday, August 6, 2010

Today


We went swimming yesterday. As always trying to get 2 kids into the car turns into a big production. I made sure we had everything and got loaded into the car. We were backing out of the driveway and Annika says "Can I get buckled too mom?" Oh my goodness. I totally forgot to buckle Annika. I am just glad that she said something.

Just another funny thing lately Annika will be telling me a story and she says... "When I was a little girl..." Like she isn't a little girl anymore. I think she really means when she was a baby like Adalyn. She just thinks that she is getting so big. And she is but she is still little!


I can't leave Adalyn out of this post Today she is 3 months old. She is such a good little girl. Last night I was tickling her and she was giggling at me. I love it when she gives me her big grins. She is getting so strong. She likes to sit in her little chair. She likes to sit in her bouncy chair and grab a hold of the toys that hang down. She is such a happy baby and sleeps so well. She loves all of the hugs and kisses from Annika and smiles and giggles for her the most.

My two girls keep me busy, but they are so much fun!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

That picture of the girls is precious. You have beautiful little girls.